Thursday, April 30, 2009

♥ Happie Burthday

HAPPIE BURTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPIE BURTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPIE BURTHDAY TO BRENDA & AH POI~~
HAPPIE BURTHDAY TO YOU..
Happie birthday to you two. Just now having dinner with them. Is just so fun and nice. I love the geng so much. No stress at all, just feel happie and freedom with them. Thanks guys. :D So, 630pm my sis brought me to da saloon and waiting for bii come, coz he is busying doing his show thing in Kenyalang monica. So Yangz asked me to wait upstair. After that, three of us went there together. At BDC ah tao seafood. Is nice and yummy. All of us was full. Then we finished our dinner somewhere around 9pm, waiting for Brenda & Fiona back then cut da cake, but it was to long to wait. Coz bii need back saloon to done his project. I'm sorry to u two. Brenda, I hope u love da present tat I gave u de. ♥ And also thanks for Ah poi invited me to the dinner. :D
Then 10smth Bii send me back. Thanks. I love you so much
Ops, Ah poi de face blur ki..sorry.
Before going to BDC, take it at Saloon.
Me & Brenda
Happie burthday Brenda!!!
Happie burthday Poi..
They having to cut another cake in Ma-zhong, :( I din go just now. hehe. Anywhere. Hope you guys having lots of fun.

HAPPIE 19TH BIRTHDAY..
WISH YOUR DREAM COME TRUE & HAPPIE ALWAYS



3 comments:

That's me .... said...

we of course happy la ...... hehe ..... like crazy ppl at ma zhong..... after poi and brenda make their wish thn poi ask brenda take two slide for de two girl altough we dunno who tat two galz ..... after tat poi bought soft drink for tat teo gals too .... cuz he say after eat tat cake muz feel wan drink water thn poi buy .... Lastly tat two gals also "hin hin" de say "happy birthday" to poi ... and shake hand wit poi ...... thn we all laugh at poi ....... hahah ...... last night really fun and play til high ......^ ^

muffin*shasha*~ said...

= = really crazy..eeee..i miss it!! dont care..next time is your turn le!! wahhahaha

That's me .... said...

ok ok ..... no problem ..... haha .....
on la ^ ^