Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happie Bday to my sis

Happy Birthday to you my sis. 22 years old lo~~ But you still looks younger than me that everyone say de.. Sienz!! hahaha!! Anywhere, I wish your dream come true & wish your exam all pass!! Today morning I bring my sis to Swimburne then 12pm I go back to pick her then we go Kado eat & go Hock Lee shop!! Is a wonderful afternoon, two couple go eat & shopping. Never try it. Feel nice!! We also took " da tou tie", very fun, all was draw by me. Good try!! XD Then mysis go buy cake for herself XD for tonite dinner at my house!! My mummy cooked lots of yummy food. I have took some pics.


Happy Birthday to you!!
Took inside da car..waiting mysis's dear.
She opened her present. Is a cute bed sheet.
April & her dear. Happie together ya!!
Haha. This was fun. What my Bii is exactly same as mysis's dear( Curry Lamb Rice & Mocha tea), & me and my sis ordered ( Crispy Chicken Rice & Chocolate Milk Shake ) haha! Zhun la~
Our "da tou tie". Okie la..very nice XD
I miss you.
I LOVE SUNSHINE!!!!
All cooked by my mum ooo~~ nice rite???!! Especially da Vietnam Chicken Wing.Fair Lady, not sport car ar!!! XD Taste nice!!This cutie Darren. He tot it was his birthday tonite!! Muakz.. Haan!! this for you!!
Everyone see his mouth?! O shape. He's going to blow da candle. ==Happie birthday to you!!! :D
Cut the cake...yippy!!

Wow!! It was a cherry day!!! Full of happy!! Like the cherry red red and pui pui de.. :D
HAPPIE BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!




No comments: