Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nice Day.

My sis & I were stayed at my sis hus at MJC last nite. I slept well and still wake up early in this morning. Great!! I love tat feeling. Then tat cute Darren dunno we stayed there, coz he sleep after we came. XD Then morning he shouted and shocked when mysis go hug him in his bed. I love you la Darren. * You so funny!! 830am we go mum mum, after that my 2nd sis send us back to MJC again, coz we gonna swimming at 10am!! Haha. Early rite?! But feel cool!! :D Going pick mysis's dear and her fren. Then after changing swimming suit at my hus, 9 of us walked to da swimming pool. Today super hot, but dont forget.. I love to have sunburn when I swimming, so now my skin turn red le. :D First I din swim. I was da ppl who helping takecare their bag and mobile phone. But lastly I also jump in, coz I cant tahan it :D Sorry bii. We must go again next time!! With Kangz and his dear too!! MUST YA!!

12pm, we went up. Then walked back to my hus again. Having bath one by one. Then 1am going KFC to have our lunch. 3pm, finally back to my home!! Home Sweet Home!! :D 5pm accompany my mum went to Sunday Market. I have been a long time din step in le. Coz I hate those malay walked without bringing their eyes or wat( like to touch our body) + super hot. Sien. But lastly I went. Is just okie. Coz I noe how to protect myself!! But is super hot, hot till gonna fainted. So just now I faster bought one sugar cane to let me feel cold. phew~ tat mean I was too fat + no exercise, so just will feel gonna fainted. haha!! 6pm home. Nice nice la!! :D

And also my bii was sick today, must rest more ya!! Sorry that I cant acc you. Must drink more! You exam & show coming soon. Dont sick le!! Stay strong.. I always support you. Muakz. I love you!!! Kiss =*

Going sleep.
Early in the morning. Darren!!
Darren & me. kiss kiss.
Ugly*****
Take care of my sis fren de thing.
After bath. Feel nice.
My sis & me!!
Haha. My mirror again. :D
Oh ya!! Nowadays I watching this movie. Call Yi Zhi Mei. Very nice la!! Is a korean drama!! Mon-Fri 7pm-9pm on Xing Kong. ;D must go see ya.. Yea :D
ByeBye.
I miss you!!


No comments: