Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Sunday!!

I'm here again!! hehehe. I just came back from outside with Bii. Just now we went The Spring & I bought one shoes at Vincci. I love it very much. Then we went to Happy Valley again. haha. Coz Bii was too hungry. I love you bii, thanks for bringing me out today. :D Yea. And this morning I wake up by some noisy sound outside from my room. That was my two bathroom was full of water. Banjir nehx, coz there were something stuck at the hole. So we cant bath. Need go downstair de bathroom, I think I have been 10 years din use downstair de bathroom to bath le. Hahah!! Is real!! Coz I dont like it. Small & no heater!! But just now 6 smth my dad's fren come and repair it le. Thanks. Can bath nicely. :D After that we went up 17mile, Darren going to cut his hair. hahahah He cry till like wat?! I mean very very cham. So pity him. After he cut, become more n more handsome ki!! Haan!! Dont too love him ya!! hahahah XD Then 4pm we down, 7pm Bii come and pick me go shop lo. Thanks!! Today is a happy sunday!! I have took some pic today. Ayo!! Everyone noe tat I always put some pic in every post!! haha..Sorry guys. I love to put pic when I write a post XD. Enjoy ya ;D




Darren. On the way to 17mile. See his hair!!( Before)

(After) haha!! Handsome!! Cute Darren!!

Oh ya..This two pic very funny. Up is mine, down is mysis. We two were injured. Coz today when my sis wanna hugg Darren from my hand, her hand suddenly come and hit my nose hurtly. My nose seem like going drop liao. Super pain. Then I hit her back. Hahah!! Then we two hit together hardly!!! Hahah..funny ler?? My mum said us still kids ar??! Haha.sorry la sis. I love you. Muakz!!
Happy Valley. Is a nice place, but many mosq!! haha. too dark liao!!

I look ugly in this pic!!erm..not only tis pic la..every pic!! When can I pretty la!! :(
Mine. Cola float.
His. Pink Lady. Nice!!

Mine. Nice & cheap. Rm9 only. Curry Chicken Fried Rice Special.
Just back. =0 I miss you.
My shoes!!!! I love it somuch..Luckily got my size(9)!! My long foot. if not..I will very sad. :D




Yeayea. Today was a happy sunday!! And also Happy Easter Day to everyone!! Happie always!! And also Happy Birthday to Vivien( Kangz's dear)!!Wish your dream come true!!



No comments: