Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday.

Today my family din work, coz it was Good Friday, so morning we go eat brunch in Crown then going The Spring shop. I saw tiok Xian with her handsome Jack!! haha!! Xian you really bcm more & more pretty ki!! Really miss you. You so pretty, y dont help me to be a model one nite!! Eee~ hahaXD. Then they met up with Corn & her bunny. You two sweet couple!! :D Oh yea.. I saw my baby too!! I just told him that I was at here, but I din noe he wanna come n find me. I was shocked , coz when I turned back I saw his shadow. On that time, I run towards on him. :D Muakz. I love you baby, I'm sorry I cant walk with you. Coz my mummy was waiting me inside da Da Kiong. ;D After finished shop, we all felt hungry, so we went food court to having our lunch again XD. 5pm home. Take a nap. Today is a wonderful family day for me. Good!! ;D And I also put some my cute nephew Darren photo. Especially for haan!! haha. Coz u miss Darren. Here you are. Enjoy ya!!
4444
Just now take de. He show off his new cloth.
I love this pic. Handsome Darren.See his great smile.. Cute!!
Ytd took it.
NO~~~!! :D
Picture taken by Darren!!
haha.. I super love he wearing this green lion singlet!! Cute!!
See him!! So guai let me took tis photo. Muakz. XD
Darren!!! I love this pic soo much!!! Edit by me!! He first time sit so guai let me take pic. Muakz!! Haan..he waiting u come back yaaa~~


Today having a great time with my family!! Yea :D

I miss you.






2 comments:

haan said...

sha!!!!!!!envy la can go out together wif family.now i miss my family so much!!!!n daren is super cute!!!!!!!!sure very handsome when he grow up.haha.can marry wif him.nvm la!i think he wil find a good gal =D i miss home so much la sha!! >< miss u gals too.jiayou ya muaks.after working i think cant always online liao.wil b veru busy.

muffin*shasha*~ said...

Haan!!! finally u read my blog le..haha!! en en..coz ytd holiday ma..so can go out together. muakz..darren miss u!! haha..ayer..u also good gal ma~~ haha..i miss u haan. must careful everything n be strong ya!! en en..we all will wait u!!