Monday, April 27, 2009

*spec

Yea. Finally I had change my spec le. Saturday nite I went to Hopoh with my sis and bro in law, coz Lea centre have 1/2 big sale. So I go there to see my spec too. I spent one hours to choose my spec. Is orangy. My two sister saying that it was so nice and also suit me. Everyone noe my face super small, so is very hard to find. So this is da one who suit me. I also love it la. Dont always black. And also I'm happie that my degree was going down. Thanks. :D Guys, when you saw it..dont laf at me pls.. :)

My new spec.


2 comments:

LiTtLe_GoAt said...

eeeeeee... da colour abit weird coz less ppl wil chose it... but as u say,dun owes black... now d u look new oo... hehez... n u oso dare 2 chose da colour... gou da dan... is GOOD thgz... hahaz... orangeeeeeeeeeeee...

muffin*shasha*~ said...

hahahhaha...everyone say tat looks weird..but??! tat wat u say I'm gou da dan~!!! hahahahaha..thankss