Monday, April 6, 2009

♥ Lovely Nite ♥

Happy 2 years anniversary to me & you. I love you bii. Today gonna celebration our anniversary, so we went to Happy Valley for our dinner. This is my first time going there eat, we sit outside, is quite nice, feel like we at damai, coz today raining n raining, the wind blow so heavy! haha! XD After that we had take an order. I dont have tell him what I order, but lastly, we had da same order!! Cheese Grilled chicken chop. hehee. Bii, you too love me ar?! XD haha. Then finished our dinner, I back his house. Guess wat?! He gave me a susprise!! Still say no present. He gave me a nice & wonderful & lovely present for me. Thanks bii, I'm sorry I still haven buy present for you. But I will go and buy it. :D I love da present. Then chit chat and take pic. 10pm he bring me home le. Thanks for tonite. I love it. A lovely nite!!! I have took some pic just now. Lets enjoy pics ya. ;D

Bii, taken by me. He was dreaming.
Hawaii drinks & happy valley special. Is just okie.
My favourite nugget + french fries + hotdog.
Ours cheese grilled chicken chop. Taste nice
Yummy Yummy.
Me & you

Huggie Happie 2 years anniversary.

My pinky present!!! Thanks baby

Open da present. XD

It was da Kisses Milk Chocolate. Thanks bii. I gonna bcm fat girl ki XD

I love it. Thanks.

Hahaha. Guess wat?! Inside da Kisses Chocolate got a big Kisses Chocolate. Super cute la. I love it. Thanks bii.




HAPPIE 2 YEARS ANNIVERSARY!!
It's take a long time bii, I will apperciate!!
Thanks for everything!!

2 comments:

Fishy said...

wow....really so sweet~~~

happy 2 years anniversary~~~ ^^

muffin*shasha*~ said...

heheehehheh!! thanks szewei jie~~ haha..:D