Wednesday, April 22, 2009

*Pics*


*My hair*


I miss my hair so much.

My straight silky hair!! Love it so much.. BEFORE!!
AFTER!! Cute?! Everyone see my front hair? Is long n super super short(0.2cm). You guys need touch my hair then just will noe how short it was..That's fashion in KL & HK right now!! :D I'm just so dare.
Just back from saloon. The teacher helps me to seto de. XD He said that I'm not going to be a quiet girl anymore, this time he going to change my hair into Rock style. = = But anywhere, I still love it. Thanks!!

Inside 8 model, I'm the only one who cut so many. :D

Haha. The teacher was teaching them.
I still got some pic at Bii there. I will upload another day. :D

4 comments:

LiTtLe_GoAt said...

nice try..
yong qi ke jia ooo...
hehez.. reali nice hair...

muffin*shasha*~ said...

realllly??!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's me .... said...

hehe ...... nice nice .......... cool cool cool ......
rock man .......
let's rock and roll .....
heheh ...........
nice try ....... ^ ^

muffin*shasha*~ said...

hahhaa.
yeayea..
rock rock rock!!