Sunday, April 5, 2009

Stupid Referee!!

haha. I was just back from mbks. Late rite??! Now already 2am le. Coz of da last final, if my dad team win then tml going play for Number 1 or 2 le. It's so nervous!! So just now my dad team win!! Waiting for tml XD. Yippy. Inside da team got one black man oo~~ he super good in playing basketball la~~ hand long, leg long, like sotong. Get da ball easily XD But just now..got something happen.. tat was da stupid referee!!! I super dont like him. He simply catch our team de black man, I think those ppl noe how to play basketball de, if we still playing our ball in 24 sec, cant catch it, but tat STUPID REFEREE, he catch it and said is other team turns!!WALAO!! All of us got 100 above de eyes to see the times still in 24sec. Before that he also catch lots tat not important wan. We already rang tat referee le. Plus this times, all of us was "wooo" him, then my dad angry till stand up and say da referee..This was my first time saw my daddy so angry. p/s my dad wont simply say da referee except da referee do wrong!! Da stupid referee wanna fight with my dad. Walao, hey you referee, dont think you are right, referee must do wat u do, not quarrelling with coach!! I think if you go other country to do referee, you will be failed it!! Referee must control it not quarrel it.. After finished da competition, all of my dad fren n da players asking my dad dont too angry about the referee..coz is not worth to angry to tat STUPID REFEREE!! Lazy to say him le. Just hope you can do your things proberly!! stupid stupid stupid.

4 comments:

Nee nEe said...

wah~ur dad is a coach ar??haha~
which team??

muffin*shasha*~ said...

Ops!! XD yeayea..sesco! u got go see??

Nee nEe said...

ooo~pity no..haha~xD

muffin*shasha*~ said...

haha!! XD