Tuesday, April 21, 2009

*Hair*

I love my hair so much right now..
But I miss my before de hair too..
haha. Anywhere, today was a great lesson for me how to cut the hair!! haha. Although not my business, but the examiner teach every student so nicely..so I learn some!! haha. Today my Bii having exam, so I be his model. Was a great try for being a model today. Learn lots of thing. I love that examiner so much, he's from KL. Called Lyon I think. He ever get Champion of the diamond cut rite?! Erm..Actually I also dunno la!! haha. He likes to talk and he was so funny. After explaining all of the model's hair and face shape, student turns for their exam. Bii started cutting my hair, I love it very much, coz finally I got my liu hai back. But then the examiner asked whether wanna try some fashion ?! At tat time, I just answer YES. Coz I believe him, Now,, I love my hair so much, have a nice try, all the model not dare to let the teacher cut in fashion. I'm the only one who dare!! I love it. XP And also the teacher likes my hair too, keep on helping me seto my hair!! :D hehe! Thanks teacher!!! Happie. You just so handsome and nicely and friendly de hair designer that I never meet. :D Thanks!!
I'm just so proud the teacher help me change my hair style into Rock style :D




I love my hair!!

2 comments:

sally said...

eeeeeeeeeee....
i want to see..
go pic??

muffin*shasha*~ said...

hahahah!!
i wan see yours tooooo~~