Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sweetie Day ♥

Ytd ++ corn and me went out together. It was fun. I miss you guys a lots. Finally can out together. :D Thanks for ++ pick & bringing me back. ♥ . Then three of us going The Spring shop shop, coz our pretty princess Corn wanna buy her present for her lovely bunny*. Then choose here and there. Go up and down. At last she bought tat she love de. Haha. Corn, you really cute la. Happie out with you and ++!! After that ++ said she wan buy a mobile phone, so we went to asked and play the phone in the shop of Nokia. Is was so fun. Feel like those phone were ours. XD Corn gonna buy a phone tat she super love de. Is very nice la Corn, I'm waiting you to buy tat phone oo!! hahah!! Then that ++ play here and there, still din find she want de. Haha. Hope you can buy soon ++!! &hearts. After playing around, we all felt super hungry, then we saw the sushi king queue up lots of ppl, I told them the sushi now is Rm2, so we faster go down and queue up too. But..guess wat?!! Ours turn to go in, the girl asked us whether got member card? We say no. Then the sushi have to be normal price not Rm2. Lastly we din eat it. Then we went to Madam Tang ate beef noodle. It was so yummy. My bii go too. I ♥ you. Finished our lunch, Bii go first, coz he need back saloon work. HAHAHA!! Then three of us start taking pics and Corn helped us make-up in the cafe. haha!! Those "a-gua" looking us, they were just so friendly, smiling to us. :D Then Corn was just so paiseh make up in front of them, coz they also pro in make-up. :D
3pm we go. While we were on the way to my house, ++'s car aircon were spoil. Super hot, then I asked them to have a cold drinks at my hus. Haha. My mummy still took some freeze watermelon for them..haha feel nice rite?! Then they playing with Darren and online too. 4pm they back. Thanks guys, I love today. I hope still got chance to go out with u two, and also hope Corn can study multi-design with me. ♥ ♥ Huggie. Pics enjoy. :D

444

In the spring.

I love this pic so much. Corn, you are Rock.

Bii ♥
Cutie Corn. ♥
You just so pretty. I love you. =X
Corn & me
Two curly hair.
Corn was helping ++ make-up. wow~~ so prob :D
Done. Nice rite? Is pinkie eyeshadow.
Inside ++'s car. I love that sunglasses so much.

Three of us. &hearts.
My cute Darren. ♥




WONDERFUL DAY WITH YOU.




No comments: