Wednesday, April 1, 2009

:D HAPPIE

HAAN & ET!!!!!!!!!!!
4
4
4
4
4
4
4
Just now I was chatting with Haan n et. Hahahahahahahhaha. Finally you guys online. I misssssss you so much. View da webcam, you guys look happie & strong ma~ Not bad!! + u+ u!! God bless you.
See their smile!!!! I love it!! GREAT SMILE :D I so happie to see you guys. Muakz!! I miss you.
Cute Zhenzhen & Pretty haan. Dont get cold ar...This haan was busying tidy her hair XD..haha. Haan I miss you so much. Et too. I saw you two were fine then I can put down a big rock in my heart le. Stay strong haan & et. Muakz. Miss you. Huggie.




4 comments:

Fishy said...

last nite we chat wif haan and et too...haha...so funny.

muffin*shasha*~ said...

hahaha!! i cant talk with haan n et clearly..tat stupid msn lo..i wanna dwl skype le..!! hehe..

Fishy said...

yaya last nite ben lai u use msn also de...then so lag so i go download skype...
skype more clear and more stable...hoho...

muffin*shasha*~ said...

oh no!! i wanna go dwl now..wahhah!!