Friday, May 1, 2009

~Labour Day~



Is a new month again. Really fast la... so scary!! First, I need to say Congratulation to my buddy Corn and her bunny. Happie one years guys. I'm happie to see you two happie always. Good!! :D hehe. Next, 8th & 10th my bii going to have a show on LA Beaute Expo. + u Bii. I always support you. Try your best to do it. :D Then today having brunch with my family again. It just so nice having out with family. After that went to premier 101 buy something then home. Take a nap then went to Airport de Mcdonald around 4pm. XD haha. crazy?! NOP! Coz always go 3rd mile and parkson there de..feel tired already. So we went there, and also the Mcdonald in Airport is big and clean, Darren can run here and there XD. He just so cute!! Then we took him to see the aeroplane that going to fly. He just so scare and crying. Coz the plane was soo loud. = =

Then we went MBKS for buying the ticket of Lion Dance. Tml going to see with family :D Yeayea. Just now I still helped Darren take an photo album at MBKS de garden. Haha. I taking photo. Is justtt sooo nice. Clap Clap for myself. hahahah :D Hope my bro in law can lend me his Camera on 10th. Then I can help Bii take lots of photo le. Yea Yea. And also I just come back from Bii hus. I you so much. Thanks your big huggie. ;D



Darren.
Haha. This so cute.

Darren and his mummy

I u.

HAPPIE LABOUR DAY!!

No comments: