Sunday, September 27, 2009

Holidays end.


Going out soon.

Lovely two son. haha
We went Kimbay for our brunch. ^^
Congratulation to mysis bf - Alvin!! :D


Hehe. Being vian. Asking my sis helped me take :D
Today was the last day of my holidays looo~ Happy one week. Thanks to my Bii and Bii's geng. You guys make my one week holidays great!!! Morning went to The Spring having our brunch at Kimbay. Not bad la.. next time can go there eat eat. Then 11 smth mysis and I went to Four Point to take pic with her bf Alvin. Graduation Day. So I be a camera girl :D hehe. After that went back to spring again. Walk while then home. I started hungry le.. asking mysis to cook something for me..but she lazy..so she order pizza !! Yahee. Thanks.. full full. Then 5 something went to saloon. Waiting for him.. then is still early to go to wei's place. And Bii is hungry so we went to richmond hv a eat with Bii's geng. Last day with you guys le.. I love you all. The best geng!! hehe. Then 7 smth.. calling wei..I'm sorry I din attend. Cox Bii still wanna back. wuwuwu~ sorry my dear wei.. But ler. I got something wanna pass to you.. hehehehe. Hope you like it. ^^
Then 10pm home. Tml start sch le.. assignment bla bla bla start again. T_T + u + u everyone!!!
Holidays.. bye~