Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy MoonCake Festival

Yahee~~
Sorry late update my bloggie~~ Happy belated mooncake fes to everyone!! Haha. And also happy birthday to my papa ytd. So ytd we went out celebrate my daddy bday at Rock Road Seafood there inside the room. Coz~~ This naughty Darren always wanna run away, so my sis book a room for us. haha. Then tat nite he just run and run inside this room without wearing his shoes. Last.. his feet like arang so black!!! haha.
After finished dinner, we went back home. Then started playing lantern at home. Is fun time!! Play with Darren and parents. nice time with them. ♥ Then 10 smth my Dad brought us to Ma Zhong there makan angin. Lots of ppl. Looks fun..but I cant join it. :( I wish I was inside there with my love ♥ one and Bii's geng.. but cant.. one week just passed like this. It just boring and lonely...
Hmm.. Hope next year I can join it.. :D Reach home 11 smth.. It just so tired. Take a bath then have a nice sleep. I took lots of photos. Will upload in the next post. :D Love you guys.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Haha.Sha.Mazhong really crowded. I oso there a while last nite.=D

muffin*shasha*~ said...

eee~~ really?? ar lo..many ppl there.. looks fun nehx!!