Sunday, September 6, 2009

♥ Pics.

Yea I come again. Today is Saturday. A day went out with my Baby again. (:
He come and fetch me at 6pm then back to saloon. Today he worked till 8pm, the time still long.. so asking my Baby to helped me cut my front hair. Is long n messy, I hate it so much. So now became shorter. it so much. Thanks Baby. After that he helped me put on the fake hair that I bought. WOW~ I'm soo pretty!!!! =x
8pm going fetch her mum at temple there then we went Sekama makan. I ordered Pi Dan Porridge and Bii's Special Kueh-Chap. Nice nice and FULL!! Thanks his mummy chia me ^^.
Finished our dinner then went back Bii's hus. 1030pm back home. Nice day with you. (:
And here are some pics that I took in this few days.
My cute coursemates.

In progressing.
My balance Assignment.My Textural Drawing Assignment at museum.

Waiting Bii come.Yaheee.. I love my Hair.
Long hairrr.. Scary??!
you always.




P/s: Next week exam lor. + u + u + u!!! Try my best to do it!!! And also my Assignment..Hope can done it in this week. (:


2 comments:

Brenda said...

sha,+u for ur exam next week !=)
mwahsss...luv ya!

muffin*shasha*~ said...

yeaaa.. Thanks dada.
Love u too! muakz! Huggie!