Friday, September 11, 2009

Congratulation

10th >>>
:D Congratulation to my Big sis!! Her cute baby girl come out ytd!! :D Wish you have a happy family!! We think that why dont the baby out at 9.9.09!! Late one day out. hahaha. Anywhere, happy go lucky!! Wait I'm holidays I will go see you!! yahee!! First baby GIRL in our family. :D

And also last nite someone bought lots of bun and sio bee and send to my house!!! At that time I was super shy! Thanks my ♥ baby. My mum said dont waste money le. You din earn much. No next time ya. Muakz.


11th>>
Just went back from The Spring with my sis and mummy and Darren!! hehe. Too bad my dad cannot go coz he need takecare Dylan at home. He still small so cannot simply bring him out. hahahah XD Shopping time!! We bought till RM300!! My mummy is ATM.. we choose then she out money!! haha. Thanks mummy!! =* Wonderful day!!


Darren with his new bottle that his grandma bought for him.

XP
I love it!! Thanks mum!! hahahha.
I love tis too. Like koropok de biscuit!! :D


Happy Day. Going do my assignment liao. Bye!!

No comments: