Wednesday, September 23, 2009

♥ Damai - Eat - Shop ♥

WONDERFUL DAY today. One day trip!!
One day trip to Damai with my lovely Bii's geng this morning. 745am Bii come my hus..then sent my sis to office. Is still early.. so Bii going fuel oil and then go Lao Li makan. But ler.. Bii and me went down and there was nothing to eat..so we change to Thompson Corner. Waiting for another two couples come. ^^ Yangz join too!! But his gf cant join us coz she's busying at her mum shop. Nvm la..next time~ Then 10 smth we drive up. Went to choice food centre buy our makan. Then then went to Damai luuuuu~~ :D
It just so sweeet day for me. Bii's car was the second and Eric's car was the first. Saw Brenda so sweet with her hubby. I love you two so muchie. ^^ And also Kangz and Vv. Muakz. Then I started taking photos. :D And coz of stupid something happens then we need swim in the sea!! haha. Love it. Vv and me wearing the same cutie bra. *SHY*. Brenda cant swim coz she just rebonding her hair. Too bad. Hope still got next time. Waiting!! haha.
1pm went to Tarot Cafe. Chit chat lots and take photos too. Then next went to Boulevard till 4 something then home. ^^ What a LOVELY DAY today!!!
I LOVE BII"S GENG SO MUCHIE!!!!! MUAKZ YOU ALL.

On the way up Damai. Yahee.
First couple. Eric ♥ Brenda.
Second couple. Kangz ♥ Vivien.
Third couple. Bii ♥ Sha.
Wonderful geng.
Brenda's Dragon Fruit with vanila ice-cream. Yummy.

More photos??! Pls click here. hahaha. Lazy put here le. Enjoy ya!! :D

No comments: