Monday, September 14, 2009

Tired

Here I come again. Busy and tired. Lots of assignment come and find me again. This Saturday need presentation about yourself that I have draw like hell de. And this Wednesday exam English. And this Friday need pass up Space Assignment!! And next week is holidays, but we still need to do my assignment. GOSH!!! This sch really CRAZY!! But fun la~ =x
Anywhere, I hope I can try my best to do it all! Yea. Today we back earlier, so asking my ♥ bii pick me up coz If I go home. I wont concentrate doing my assignment,,so baby bring me to saloon!! haha. We eat our lunch at Kopi-Kupi there. Then go up start doing my assignment!! Is QUIET & NICE. Good!! And thanks Bii helped me some too. XD After that, he helped me wash my hair and then Corn called me saying that her working place is not enuf ppl. Need one ppl go there help. I'm really sorry I cant go help you. I'm really sorry. Coz I'm really not dare and also doing my assignment. I noe you angry of it. I hope you can forgive me!! Pls~~~ (:
Then 3smth mysis come pick me up then home. Thanks to monica saloon to let me have a nice enviroment to do my assignment! *wink*

Stupid focus mind map.
Stupid visual mind map and 15 sketches. DAMN TIRED.
Bii & I.
Bii helped me tied up de. (:

p/s: + u + u to everyone. Huggie. Muakz.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

+u shasha..u can do it de! gambateh oh!=D

XianXian said...

nice hair tied sha~~~ Cute!!!! ^^

muffin*shasha*~ said...

thanks dada!! :D your hubby coming back tis saturday!! *happy*

muffin*shasha*~ said...

hahah.thanks vv~~ my fren said that like ba zhang ar..XD

XianXian said...

not la sha... cute!!! hahaha!

C@tH3rIne@w3i said...

haha!!!!sha!!i hate mind map too~last time really so sien d tht arh..shit!!!haha!!!jiayou o sha~i need jiayou too..T.T