Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day out with Bii's geng.

Selamat Hari Raya everyone!! hehe.
Having breakfast with Bii this morning. Then Lilian sms me saying that 10am just start. So after finished our breakfast..he sent me home. Then 930am I walked to sch again. ^^ I was so nervous. But then seem everyone was so enjoy on their presentation..so I relax myself too. Then my turns..my brain all blank ki!! hahahah XD. I just present three sentences only plus my assignment looks empty. So I noe that lecture must ask me to add more. One word of my presentation- S-H-I-T!!
Then 12 smth back home. Went to taka with my cousin wife and 6pm my ♥ Bii picked me up went to saloon. I cut my front hair again! haha. Coz is too long for me. Then waiting for Kangz and his dear-vv. Vv going to wash her hair. After finished is still early to close the saloon. Then we start taking photos!! Happy to take photos with Vv again. (: You so leng!!
8pm.. four of us went to Premier 101 KFC eat. Then went to Raymond stall there gathering with Bii's geng!! Nan de nehx. I miss you guys so much. Sorry I cant go travilion after that..coz Bii's mum was worried about him. Work whole day no rest at all. Pity bii. Huggie. So we decided back earlier. (: Hope next day out with you guys again!! ^^
Holidays start! But lots of assignment to go. + u + u!!


Here are some photos. Pls enjoy it. :D


Lilian was presentation-ing.

My assignment of Myself.
First time presentation. Was like SHIT!
@ Saloon.
With my
Kangz & Vv.
Couples. ^^
Leng Vv & ugly me.
Brenda & her hubby. Finally he come back. ^^

Hope to out with you guys again!!!!!
SELAMAT HARI RAYA GUYS!! :D hehe.

2 comments:

That's me .... said...

e ........ last pic take pic ......
but i'm urgly ...... bad la sha .....
hahaha........
juz kidding .....

muffin*shasha*~ said...

haha!! I'm bad meh??
XP