Friday, September 25, 2009

Bored.

One week holidays.. almost finish!! Really fast. I haven enjoy myself!! I still wan go out with my ♥ Bii and Bii's geng.
Ytd I was alone at home..so Bii worried me then he came and fetch me back to saloon. I'm sad on that time. Thanks Bii makes me smile and let me have a enjoy hair wash. :) After that, I cut my front hair again and again. hehe. Bii said no next time le..wait till CNY just cut it!! Oh no~~ very long man. Cant wait for it. Then my sis and her bf come saloon to gv something for my baby. Although is not a real, I just hope you will use it and love it. ^^ I'm sorry I cant buy a nice wan for you..but hope you will love this :D
Now..I was so boring here. Lots of assignment are waiting for me.. But I have no feeling to do it. Just wake sch start I just do it la..+ u!! :)

DAMN BORED!!!! :'(
*stay strong*

No comments: