Tuesday, September 1, 2009

♥ Out Days.

Yahee. Finally can out looo. 3 weeks din go out. Just like san pa lao. So happy. :D Actually last nite I out with my Baby le. Go celebrate Susan jie de Bday at Happy Valley. Kangz going too :D. The service was sucks!!! No next time liao. After that we went to Satok Plaza, Susan jie wanna buy things to bring to KL. YAheee..go met my sweetie Corn. (: Then back to his house. Chit chat a lots and cried a lots too!! hahahah. I miss him like hell. Super you my baby. 1030pm he brought me home. =*


@ Happy Valley.Kangz.
With Baby.
With Birthday girl Susan jie. And rite now she going Airport le. Going miss you. And thanks for my birthday present. I love it so much. *Hawaii Dress*



Love you ♥ ♥ ♥!!
And today... Out with my sweetie frens Corn & ++!!! First we go Chonglin Park makan breakfast then going Abbie Saloon waiting our princess Corn washing her hair. Is nice Corn. Different curl from you. (: Then next going The Spring!! So excited. We went 2nd floor and Corn having her manicure at the new ideas nail shop. Cool. Started taking photos and chit chat and going round n round. 2 smth then Corn was done. With her bling nail. Nice!! (:
Then three of us started hungry and thirsty. So going Ta Kiong buy eat n drinks. (: Then going asked for Jia's camera. Hope you choose you like de. then then then back to my house!!! Playing around with that stupid n sot sot de Darren!! hahaha. (:
Nice day with you two. Love you guys so much!! Thanks ++ pick n bring me. Next week you going China looo. I'll miss you. You always my Best Best Fren. Muakz. Rmb always update ur blog n play Facebook ya..MSN too. Muakz.

With cute ++!!
Lady Corn. My Best Best frens.
+ with the ArtPro Nail Machine. :D
With her sunglasses. ---------

---------

Corn's nails.

Love you Always my sweetie!!!


More photos pls click here.

No comments: