Monday, September 7, 2009

:(

Today not a wonderful day...
I knew one of my sub result le.. It's just like SHIT. When lecture called my name, I went up. He told me everything.. then I walked back slowly to my own seat. Everyone started asking how was my result. I just smile with them and say is just like SHIT. Suddenly my tears drop again. I think I already try my best to do it le. But why the result so poor??!! Everything really cant go smooth. I miss him so much. I need his support rite now!!! Why.... Thanks my frens keep on support me and make me laf just now. And thanks Lilian's tissue. (: But sometimes one of my fren who always hurt me. Mayb he just kidding. But pls.. no next time le. I hate that so much!!! Dont say me again!!!
I will work harder. + u + u sha. Start study hard rite now!!!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

shasha..u ok?
u've tried ur best..
dun be sad..
next time will be better!=D

muffin*shasha*~ said...

thanksss dada!!
En EN..

LiTtLe_GoAt said...

sha.. +u oo.. u can d.. never give up oo.. u can d..

muffin*shasha*~ said...

yeaa..thanks yangz!!