Sunday, September 6, 2009

....

A minute ago, I write his blog.
Everything looks okie le. But.. still din talk even msg. :'(
When I'm reading... My tears drop like the raining rite now!! Is just so pain here. P-A-I-N!
None of them will noe when your Dearest scold you when he in moody. It's just so pain.
Hope what you said de - pass le.
I you too.
Everything come toward on me. I'm just so stress. Stress..pls go far away from meee!! I hate you!!! PLS GO!!! :'( Lots of Assignment waiting for me. One week got 3 Assignment!! Why I cant be freedom like others?? Why I cant happy like others?? Why mysis wan told me one thing tat make me cant sleep??! I'm just so sorry to all of you ESPECIALLY my Dearest. He's the only who always get lots of trouble on me!! He's the only who always lend me his shoulder to let me cried. :'( Cried. I just can cried in the blanket. Wish tml is a wonderful day for me.
Wed & Thurs exam. I will try my best. I need holidays to relax myself!! I really NEED it!!!


P/s: Happy 2 Years & 5 Months. (':

1 comment:

Brenda said...

sha..+u!!
hope u'll be fine soon..
cheers up ya cutie..=P