Friday, September 18, 2009

♥ ♥ ♥

My only one.
Is a wonderful day for me today. Morning class then 11am my Bii come and picked me up and went to Spring watvh movie ^^. Actually today I wanna have a presentation earlier first. But lecture said that start from 2pm. So decided went to watch movie then come back again. Yea. MBO cinema. Que for so long just can buy tiok our ticket, mayb is Raya..so the workers back kampung ki. Just open one counter. We watched where the ghost? I din think there any funny!! But my Bii laf till tears come out == then I shout till tears come out!! Nice nice scenery!! Next time take photo there :D
After finished our movie, is still earlier to back sch. Then two of us go eat our BREAKFAST!! hahaha. We din eat morning, so went to Sushi King. Then Kangz and his dear come and find us. ^^ Happy to see u two. I'm sorry I was too rush for my presentation. So cant shop with you guys..next time ya!! Then on the way to my sch..my fren called me saying that lecture was meeting and change to tml. T_T
Ask Bii turn back to his saloon. haha. Waiting for him to helped the girl dye hair then going bring my bf back my hus to let my parents see.haha!! My Bii is going to helps Dylan & Darren cut hair. haha. Is so funny. Darren cried like hell. All of us busying make him smile. Not bad la Bii. He move so much and you cut like this already very good le. Clap Clap. Muakz. Then having dinner together with my family. XD First time. it. Muakz. Then 730pm he back. Thanks my baby. you.
And tml is my presentation day. I will try my best. + u Sha. And and Brenda's hubby and ShenShen is back. Mayb tml we going eat steamboat together. Yahee. See you guys tml. (:



Inside cinema.

with @ Sushi king.

Bii bought for me de egg tart.

First-- Dylan.

Last-- Darren.

See him. Crying. haha.


Nice day today!!! Hope you have a nice day too!! (:

3 comments:

XianXian said...

oh sha~~~ Ur parents allow already??? Good la!!! ^^

Brenda said...

sweet sweet! =D

muffin*shasha*~ said...

to vv: they noe I got bf..but I never bring him to my home!! haha. thanksss..hope everything will be okie ^^




to dada: u too!! Your hubby is back!! happy go lucky!! muakz!