Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Two Birthday

3rd of February 2009. HAPPIE BIRTHDAY TO ++!!!


Birthday girl & me!!

Me & Corn. Using my Pinku take de. Clear?! XD
Haha!! I also get my birthday present today!! Thanks Haan & Wei & Et!!!

My belated birthday present from 3 lenglui!! Thanks. Super love it. The present is black & grey. So cool!!! Hehe. And also thanks Corn gave me de present. I always use it! As wat u say in the card. hahah! Bcm prettier XD

Et!!!! Long time no c her. C her smile so sweet!!


Chai Fung & me. She so cute la!! Nice hair cut!!!

Pretty haan!! You always soo pretty!!! Muakz

Haan, me, Corn. Smile!!! Muakz

Me & Corn. Nice make up girl!!!

This birthday girl making wish din close her eyes wan bo!!! First time saw this kind of girl XD Wish you happie everyday & wish your dream come true!! Hug!

Wow!! Finally!! 6 of us!! Happie. 1 2 3 4 5
3rd of Feb. HAPPIE BIRTHDAY +!!

Happie girl!!! Muakz!!!

Pinky birthday girl!! + ! Your hair so long le..so nice ooo~~


2ND OF FEBRUARY 2009. HAPPIE BIRTHDAY TO DARREN!!!

Darren favourite cartoon!! SpongeBob XD

Darren's birthday present from his grandpa. My daddy bought it de. Expensive man!!

Birthday nite. Waiting cousin come. haha he so cute!!! Driving his to to car ~

Darren & his mummy!!

Big!!! The cake taste NICE!!! The Shi fu of the cake so lihai nehx. Draw till so same!! Clap Clap!

Haha. Take it just now. Bring sis back to Mjc. Then go her hus pai nian a while XD Then Today I left my camera at Haan house. So just now 11 smth down Mjc then go her hus and take. Sorry Haan! So late still go kacau you. hehe XD

HAPPIE BIRTHDAY TO YOU TWO.

WISH YOU TWO HAPPIE ALWAYS!

I MISS YOU GUYS!!


No comments: