Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Friend of S

Haha. Today title feel weird?! NOP. Coz I have a friend called Siew, but usually I called her corn. And my name is Sha, but they always called me fen. XD Okie. Siew & Sha = Friends of S. Start my topic today. Nowadays we two always smsing and sometimes Siew bring me out. I'm so happie she will drive me out. Coz others cant. Thanks Siew. 14th Feb early in the morning then she come and pick me go out play le. Feeling nice! Then we go makan, driving around the kch, go meet each other de boyboy, go washed hair together, waiting princess do her medicure. Isn't feel nice?? And we two almost become a twins. As what we eat, what we talk, what we drinks all going same!! Coz she told me that our food in Valentine day order da same food. She & me order Spaggetti, Bii & her bunny order Chicken Chop. And our drinks also twins twins de. But our place not same la. Of coz my princess going a high price restaurant eat. But I love my place too. Is a romantic place. I love that nite bii. Muakz. After that, chatting in MSN also same same. Ayo Siew, dont always copy me la. XP en en.

I hope we two can always happie happie together. Even quarrel or something else. We also da best fren!! Must remember. If I do anything wrong just tell me k? I noe sometimes I have many reason as what you say last time. But I'm really not. :D I dont wan lose a fren like you. wanna vomit?! XD But this real! And others too. I miss Haan, Et, Jia & Ling too. Guys, must out again. Yea.

No comments: