Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day of Saturday

7th February 2009. Afternoon, mymum,sis me & my aunty went to my cousin house which at bako there. Is quite far. But she is the one who always find us & play with us de. So last Saturday we decided going her hus. It was fun. She makes lots of funny!! After that, she asked us whether wanna up Green Hill. Coz Green Hill near her house, drive about half an hour then will arrived. And I also long time din went there. I think got 6 years! So we all went up. 7 ppl sit in my small car. Mysis driving, the road was like wat? Lots of rock & hole. 7 ppl jump here & there. XD


wahaha! Finally I climb up le. Really tired man! Long time din execrise!


My cute newphew! He has big eyes! Love it!

After finished pai pai, my cousin asked us to eat at there. But the time was so rushed! Coz 5pm I need go for a dinner with Bii & his saloon teacher & frens. So I told mum tat almost 5pm le, at last we din eat. I'm sorry. Next time we go eat again!! Then I rushed back. 5pm arrived home. Taking bath then asked mysis bring me to his saloon.


XD Before going dinner, at his saloon. Must wearing black!


Inside his car. Finally I wearing bigger and brighter contact lens. He saying that my eyes look like a doll! XD haha. & also he helps me cut my front hair. haha! cute?!


The first food.


Pretty teacher & me. First time saw that she put down her hair. Pretty lady!!


Teacher & Sian!

After that, he bring me home. On that nite he was sick. He din talked with me. Just worried about his sickness. He already din go work for two days. Tml he going back saloon le. Must rest more ya! + u!! & also tml Bii's fren Ah yangz going start his new life le!! + u ya!! We all support you! hehe.. and also.. I hope I faster learn smth. + u fen!!
Anywhere, Valentine coming soon. I wish everyone must happie happie together with their love.
I love you, sorry for everything. I always love you & miss you. Muakz!


No comments: