Friday, February 27, 2009

For Et & Haan.

Arg. I just post up down de blog. After that, Et told me she and haan had pass and going Japan in April. :'( CRY!! haha. But at here. I still wan CONGRATULATION to you two!!! At Japan le must take care urself ya. Any problem must tell us. And always remember must update ur blog and upload pics. And I will wait u two in MSN. haha. I noe I'm loso. But after that u two want me like this also cant le. XD Anywhere + u!! hehe. I put some pics. Memories. I'm so glad I have u two!! Smile Always :D


On their birthday nite. Pretty curly Haan & Taiwanese cutie ET.

At my house. We all best fren forever. Muakz

Long time ago de pic. hehe XD Me & et.

Haha..Haan!! You looks so thin( your neck ) and cute here!!!

On Corn's birthday. Et et et!! I miss you.

At sarawak plaza. Three of us.

At Ah kueh tuition. I miss you et and haan.
You two's birthday cake.
You two always in crazy crazy de.
Love this pic so much.
Haan and Corn. Miss sch life.



I miss you two. BE STRONG BE HAPPY.



4 comments:

That's me .... said...

Ar..................................
Wow.................................
all is leng lui ooo................. international wan ..................
gt taiwan galz too .................
nw gt 2 wan go japan ...............
afer few year they come bck thn bcome japanese galz lo.....................
hahah 6_6

Anonymous said...

sha..thanks..we wil always keep in touch!love u!!!muaksss!

muffin*shasha*~ said...

to kangz.

haha!! yealo..all lenglui lai de..yealor..after they back must become a fashion girl lai de!!!

muffin*shasha*~ said...

to haan!

haaaan...i really she bu de you two...en en!! MUST!