Thursday, February 12, 2009

His Exam.

Today is his exam in monica saloon. So he find me & his fren as a model. So I wake up early in this morning, coz he 730am wan come and pick me. hehe. Feel happie. Coz he never so early and come my hus to pick me. My mum ask too. :D After that, he bring me to 101 de yeow jee cafe eat!! This is my first time going there. Nice! It was sunny! :D Then 840am we went to saloon. Waiting teacher come then we went up le. Start his exam. hehe! Got some pics. Enjoy ya~


My breakfast. Nice~

He helps me make curl~

Arg!! MY HEAD!! XD

After 10 min. haha!! Big curl.

Haha!! I love this!! SO CUTE!!

He helps me tied up.
Nice?! My hair getting longer lo~ can tied like tis le. wahhaah!

His fren- Yangz! haha! His work. Red! Cool yangz!! Nice try XD

While waiting teacher coming. Take a stupid pic! XD


En en. Today just like this. Is quite fun, but very tired. haha! Bii exam port folio. Hope everything will be fine la!! + u!! You have try your best le!!
WOW!! SO FAST~ tml friday le, next next day is valentine le. Bii, I'm sorry. I din buy present for you. Hehe. Muakz. Huggie.

No comments: