Sunday, February 15, 2009

♥ My Valentine ♥

Happie Valentine Day!! haha. Ytd is valentine day. Morning Corn pick me out go kia kia le. First, she 9 smth then came my house pick me. Then went to her hus, waiting for her to change her cloth. After that we went to 101 eat at yeow kee. Then finished eating, she feel lazy driving le, so next I was driving her car to Bii's saloon. This is my first time. Quite scare. Tat day a lots of police, dunno why. So eng!!! HATE POLICE!! haha. Then we washed our hair, & after that Corn going to do medicure. So I waiting her at upstair with bii. hehe. 2 smth then Corn bring me back le. Thanks bunny*sunshine corn XD

After back home, my whole body like wat so tired. Then I take a nap. 5 min only!!!!! haha XD Coz my bii keep on msging me . About taking pic at his saloon. Is free. I still thinking wanna take it or not. Coz I'm scare my parents will scolded me and also I'm ugly XD But lastly, I went there. He come and pick me at 4 smth. After that, they helped me make up and seto my hair. I was so pretty. wahhaha!! No la. Coz I have been a few years din make up le. Thanks Bii!! And also this is my big Valentine present♥♥♥ !! THANKS!! You spent a lots to this photo album!! Muakz. After taking pic, we went to Kado for our dinner. Before that I have booked it. If not there was no place for us le. hehe. Have a sweet nite with my bii. I love you so much. Thanks always love me. Let you guys see some of my pic. Dont laf at me ya XD Enjoy!


I love this pic so much. Love you.♥
I love this too. But my hair was just half. Hate that photographer din told me. :(

We in black again.♥♥

Huggie♥♥

Huggie. ♥

First time feel that I have big eyes. ;D

After taking pic. Waiting the pic out.

I love this pic. ♥
I love my makeup. Look Natural. Nice?!

Crazying taking lots of pic. :D

Sha ♥ Bii.

His valentine present. wahaha. I love that underwear so much. Is just soo nice! So I bought for him.♥ Hope you love it o!Wearing Blue, Red or White today??! XD

His's food.♥ Taste nice!

Mine♥

Our drinks. We really a sweetie lover♥. Even drinks also order same XD
♥Bii♥
Bii took it. Love you always.♥♥

Happy Valentine 2009. Muakz bii. Thanks your present. I was so happie on that nite. Fun
♥. You the best.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

super super sweet de!!!!!! XD n nt very expensive oh.. good memory!wish u n bii hapy n hapy n hapy..muaks!

muffin*shasha*~ said...

thanks haaaan!!! muakz..how about u?? how u celebrate with yisen??