Friday, February 27, 2009

Time And Days.

>.<
One more days then "FEB" going change to "MARCH" le. Time pass really fast. Why?! You tot you are Superman??!Run so fast, wanna win kah? I already spent three month ++ de holidays le. Still haven study and also din work. A lots of frens saying me or laugh at me or worried me le. But I still like this - standing here. Especially Bii, he worried me so much. I'm sorry. Some of my frens were flied to Taiwan or somewher to start their new life. And also coming next next month, my two best frens ( Et & Haan ) going to Japan study le. Et said that today 27th the letter will told them whether can going there study or not. I sms her today. But she said still not yet come. wahaha. I wish they two cannot go Japan. M I bad??! XD Coz I really miss they two. Hope they wont go so far for their study. But I was dreaming. Nvm. I will miss you two dear ET & HAAN. This sunday we going out. So happie and excited. Coz I have been three more weeks dont have see you guys. On that day I wan take many pics, talk or cry!! I dont care. Who ask you are my best fren. + u guys. We all will miss you.
And I also hope I can study what I love. I'm tired of books le. Pls go far away from me. + u fen! I love you Bii, I love you my dear frens, I love my family too. I love this world. Peace. + u guys. You can do it. Muakz Huggie.

No comments: