Monday, February 23, 2009

Pics.

I know, I know~~
Is pics again.
My blog always full of pics. I'm sorry. Coz pics can tell you the story. XD
Hehe. Dont angry guys!!!
Enjoy pics ya!! Those photo were taken few days ago.
Cutie Darren & me. He had cut his hair. Cute?
Today 23th. Finally he can stand properly and walk three step. Happie. + u Darren!
22th Afternoon. I went Mjc with mysis to have a swim. I invite ++, haan , et n corn. But they cant. So I invite Bii and twins. XD Thanks for coming. Before that, I took a nap on my bed. Miss my Pink room.
Mjc Swimming Pool. Is quite small & the water is salty de. XD But I still love there la. Coz the scenery is pretty!
Before going down. Take a pic first XD.
Ehem.. XD eee.. I saw u yangz!
After swimming, we went to The Tarot Cafe with twins. Is nice and not expensive. You guys can go there eat.
Lots of tarot card.
His. BIG man!! That why last time Corn told me that chiachia cant finish it XD
Mine. Yummy la!! & it just Rm8.90 only.His. Look at the egg yolk!! Hehe. Nice.21th Morning. At my aunty cafe. Haha. He loves wearing sunglasses.
at KFC. Handsome Darren. Haha.


Haha. Today blog just like this la. I will update next time. Yea Yea. I miss you Bii. I'm sorry I cant find you in this n next week. Pls forgive me. I always love you. Muakz. Anywhere. Wish everyone happy happy. Oh ya. Today is Corn's babe Birthday. Happy Birthday to You, Hian!! hehe. Wish your dream come true. Smile Always
.




No comments: