Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happie Day.

Today 28th Saturday. Mysis decided go swimming. But then, she din go again. And I 6 days din find my bii le. Super miss him. So I find Bii and Kangz and his lovely dear. Thanks guys for coming out with us. XD After that, all of us meet at MJC swimming pool on 3pm. But guess wat?! The worker are cleaning the pool, so we cant swim le. Maybe we go de time were wrong. Mysis also say me sot sot de so early go swim. DONT CARE!! I love sun ma. XP haha. Then we change to Stapok swimming pool. Pay money free one 100 plus. Still not bad la. Then start changing cloth with kangz's dear, then jump into swimming pool. haha. It was so FUN!! Happie can out with u again, vivien. Kangz and his gf was so sweet la. ♥♥♥ Hug together and play together and =* together. Ops!!! =X
haha. Two couple out, was so fun. Next time we out again. Swim till 530pm, then went up to take a bath. Going Kado have dinner again. haha. Finally we all can sit at the aeroplane seat le. The scenery was nice and romantic. hehe. Chit chat and take some pic. Let me show you guys. Enjoy pics.

Kangz. Dont bully ur dear la. haha. Thery are *sweet couple*♥♥♥

Must always happie happie ya. Our aeroplane seat. Hehe. Start order our food.Kangz & Vivien.
Ops. Taken by me I love this pic. Love u. ♥♥*Lovely couple*♥♥
Pretty big eyes Vivien & me!Mine.Kado fried rice. Is just so yummy & big & cheap!!
Wahha..Today Darren's daddy bought a big toy for Darren. BIG HUS. I still go in play XD. Our's law. One month must buy one toy for Darren. XD Darren this for you. Muakz.


And this is how I going to spent my today. Thanks guys. I miss you Bii. Next time we out again. Muakz. Huggie ♥♥♥

4 comments:

That's me .... said...

hey , u take so many picture ooo ..... til i also dunno ....but still thanks u ......

muffin*shasha*~ said...

i still got a lots. I din put.. coz i scare ur dear will take away by somebody..hahah!!!

That's me .... said...

Eeeeee ........ i wan ! i wan!!! send for me ya ......

muffin*shasha*~ said...

XD