Monday, May 11, 2009

* LA Beaute Expo - Night Safari Competition *

Ytd my Bii having competition. The theme is Nite Safari. All model were dressed up like an animal. Is cool and nice. Before this competition, my Bii had spent lots of time to do his snake, sleep and eat not well. Finally the competition was end. He din get any prize. Dont sad bii. Yours are the nicest!!GOOD JOB!! Coz only yours just can see out wat is the animal. But this is Hair show, you forget to make something at your model's hair. Anywhere, lose or win not important!! You have a great experience that the mind point. I gave you 99%!! 1% is you still need keep it up. :D I ♥ you Bii. I'm sorry when you sad I cant make you happie. Cheers up Bii. Still got lots of chance to do it. En en. Bii's fren - Rex get 3rd. CONGRATULATION!! hehe. Then the show had ended up at 530pm. Then we went home. Nite having dinner with my family at Taipei 101. It was nice and full. :D Happie mother's day. I ♥ you mum. Enjoy pics ya. I din took much. Coz my camera too lousy liao..all blur wan.

Leopard. She is pretty.
Till now I still dunno wat is it. Mayb is an owl.
Bii & his model. Snake~~ Looks like real wan rite??!
Rex & his model. Also a snake. He get 3rd.!!
Hehe. She really cute and very pro in cat walk. Happie you can get it!! :D

This!!! She get No 1 !!! Very Pro~ Very sexy~ Very slim!! haha.
Peacock.
This is Bii's fren - Ah yun's model. This wan also nice..but din get it.
Haha. She is my dad de basketball player. Dunno wat is the animal. Mayb is Fox.
Eagle!!
Models.
I din take tiok No1 de. No 1 had R1800, 2nd Rm1000 and 3rd Rm800. Wow!! I wan the $$!!
With his model.


YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!
I LOVE YOU ALL.
CLAP CLAP FOR YOURSELF.
KEEP IT UP.
I ♥ you Bii.

No comments: