Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sweetie Fren

^^ Last nite my two sweetie fren come my hus. I was shocked. They two scolding me why I din pick up the phone. So they discuss straightly come to my hus and find me out. Hahah!! Sorry la, coz my phone was in silent plus I put in my drawer. XD So I din answer it. I &heart;s you two la. Really a nice and sweet frens. Corn was the driver tonite. Thanks for bringing me out and back. :D Then we went to Starbucks in tHe Spring. Only they two having their drinks, I'm not. Coz I just finished my dinner then they came. :D It just soo full. After that we started taking pic. It just so funny when we used Corn phone to take it. :D 10pm we back. Then tat ++ wan shee shee, so we decided to stop at travilion. After that Corn had bring me back. Thanks guys. I appreciated the time tat out with you two. ++ going China soon. Left Corn and me le. Keep in touch guys. Find one day out again ya.. :D


Pretty ++ & Lady Corn.

Ops! ++!! Cant see you face.
Corn & me.
See that ++, hahah!! Corn, you looks so cute in this pic.

My two leng lui.. wahahha!! Happie got soo pretty de fren. Muakz.. weeeewit~~~~




Sweetie Frens.

No comments: