Sunday, May 24, 2009

♥ Swim swim

Haha!! Using same title with you Brenda!! Sorry!! haha..coz I also wanna write like tat!
Yea. Just now went swimming with Bii's geng ( Brenda & Eric, Ah boy, Kangz , Yangz and Shen Shen) at Bdc. They really friendly, funny , lovely , caring and wonderful!! I love this geng very much, although just went out sometimes. Around 5pm we all arrived. Then started swimming till 7pm. It's just so fun!! Playing the volley ball and kidding around. And also Brenda's hubby using her phone to take some pic. ^^

After that all of us went Richmond having our dinner. I'm super hungry! Morning just ate one "ba zhang" till now. Guess wat?! I ordered one chicken chop but din come. All of them almost finished their dinner but left me!! The service was just like wat???!! I mean when my Bii asking why mine still hvn come. Then the waitress go back and say again. But?! After a minute..the waitress come out with many plate of chicken chop on their hand BUT NONE FOR ME!! Excuse me??! We come first! My Bii was angry about this and me too. Then Bii gave me his half chicken chop, finally my chicken chop was came, but guess wat?! My Bii say we wait for so long and till now just come. I dont want liao!! HAHA! I feel happie la..coz the service just very lousy!! Feel dont want go again!!
Then I went to Bii hus talk talk a while then bring me home le. Thanks Bii. I you.
I'm happie with my boyboy geng so nice and fun. Is just a wonderful day with you all. Feel happie, feel fun, no stress at all to this geng!! Thanks guys. :D



Happie time.



Cute Brenda & me! I'm so ugly la~~ T_T

>>> Bii > Shen Shen > Ah boy!

WONDERFUL DAY!! (:

6 comments:

That's me .... said...

yo yo yo ...... boy boy gangz..... muahahaha ......
hope next time we still can go swim together .... include ....
happy sunday ^ ^

Brenda 微微 said...

haha..u oso upload le..
no nid sorry for using same title la~~=D u got eat after went home? coz u juz ate little nia..happie forever!

muffin*shasha*~ said...

yeayea!! stole your pic my dear Brenda!! HAHA!! Yea..super hungry de!! I fried one egg~!! haha!! happie forever!! muakz!!

muffin*shasha*~ said...

yo yo yo kangz!!
laf wat laa~~~~
yeayeayea..bring ur dear go tooo!!
before they back ya!!

That's me .... said...

ok! i will! i thnk wait holiday lo ..... thn we all go again !!! yeah yeah ..... tis time is happy sunday..... next time dunno happy wat day ....... hahaha !!!!!!!

muffin*shasha*~ said...

hahahah!! is happie everyday!!