Saturday, May 9, 2009

♥ LA Beaute Expo - Planet Show ♥

YeaYea. Last nite I went to LA Beaute Expo with my sis and her dear to see my bii. Haha. Having an Make-up Hair Show. The title is Planet. My bii had been busy for fewdays to prepare for today show. It was successful. Well done my baby I love you so much. Took lots of pic. The stage was super small, but the show is still nice and wonderful!! After the show, we went to sekama tabao kolo mee back saloon eat. First time eat with Bii's teacher at the counter there, feel happiness!!! And also I love all the student there. They were so funny and nice. Happie to noe you. Tml you guys having competition!! Wish you good luck & try your best!! Bii, tml + u!! I alwasy support you. Dont too nervous. Muakz. Then 11pm Bii sent me back. Thanks. I love you. :D Guys!! Tml 2pm-5pm yea. Go see see. :D
Enjoys pic.

See the moon?! It just so round & nice. Ytd road jam till crazy.
Road jam. Boring... "Corn!! Help me make up~~~" XD
*12 models. Got two is black girl oo..They super pretty. Like barbie doll.
Then Bii & his 2 teacher come out to draw.
Haha. He was too nervous liao. No action at all.
Bii's project. In purple.
Rex's project.
Her name is Doris. She soo pretty.


6 of them. I love orangy and blue and purple want!!
Bii & his make up partner.

Waiting all of the student come out.

Pretty blackie girl.

End.

:D

Bii and his make up partner. Their model.

Hehe. Bii & Yangz.

Sit with Bii's sis. :D

All the student were standing at the two side.

I love you so much baby. Good job!!

Just back. Waiting to open da door. :D




WONDERFUL DAY.

2 comments:

Nee nEe said...

sha!!!
haha~the show was sooo nice~~
it's a pity i cnt go ler..
T_T..
they r all doing very well..
haha~i thk they're having competition nw..
all the best to them!

muffin*shasha*~ said...

en en!! thanks nee nee!!! :D