Wednesday, May 27, 2009

♥ Pics

Hihi!! I'm going to upload some pics that I took in this few days. I Darren so much. He just so cute. Last Sunday he just having his hair cut. Looks cute!! And also I'm being vain in taking lots of pic of myself.= = hahaha. Pics pics.
>>> Darren
Darren & me.
New hairstyle & also his new shoes!! Haha. cute?
Tat day his gong gong brought him to the park. ^^
I love this so much!! You just soo cute my Darren.
Drawing lesson was started!!
Haha. He loves drawing.
with his big mouth :D


>>> Yummy XPLooks yummy rite??! Is Hot Dog Double Cheese Bun. It just Rm2.50. Super big and nice. Buy it at Swinburne canteen. And I had bought one for my Bii too.

Haha. Blueberry & Chocolate Muffin. Baked by my sis. Is taste nice sis. Dont worry. (:

>>> Crazy* me.
Boring. Took it just now.
I noe I noe~~ Always da same pose. I'm sorry. XD

Again XD.
Sorry always use my left hand ~~ coz my face is big & fat. So I need to cover it!! hehe.

SMILE SMILE SMILE (:
And I wish I can find a place to start my study in this year le.
+ u fen. + u everyone too.
You can do it!!

4 comments:

That's me .... said...

hahaha ....... thn next time use right hand to cover lo ....... hahah thn it will nt look the same ........ hahahahahaha ^ 0 ^

muffin*shasha*~ said...

haha!! my right hand need take phone laa~~ haha!! haiyo!!! who ask my face soo big and fat ar..T_T

Brenda 微微 said...

shasha..ur pics so prettie..darren also..=) he look so cute...

muffin*shasha*~ said...

hahha!! yeayea..I miss him soo much..he go back miri for one week today. T_T haha. ayo~ just pic only~~ I'm ugly wan~~ XD