Sunday, May 31, 2009

Days.

^^ Here I come!! Ytd going have a brunch with my family at Spring de Singapore Chicken Rice . Wait for so long finally have seat for us. After that, started shopping. Survey something tat I going to buy. Coz my Bii and his frens going bday soon. I have no money le. But I'm happie I din simply waste money in this 6 months. I din buy tiok anything. Now I just hope I can go kenyalang to buy something tat I wan de. I wan gooo~!!! hehe. Then 3pm we went home. Now super tired. But I lazy to sleep. hahahaha..wat reason is this??! XD Hmm. Oh ya. Tml my dear Darren going back Miri for one week le. Going miss him. I think my hus will become very quiet, no need tidy the hus tat he always throw his toys on the floor and not fun liao. I'm waiting you back ya~~~~♥ And also tml is Gawai day. Happy Gawai guys!! :D

Last Friday I'm surprised mysis(erer) bought me one thing. Tat was Artistry Essentials Skin Care products from Amway. And I didn't know it is the TOP 5 best comestic and skin care products in the world, followed by Lancome ( tat my dear Corn always use it, tat y her face soo white and nice, QQ de. ), Estee-Lauder, Clinique and Sofina. And Aristry was the only direct-selling company, others need to buy at counter. ^^ It just cost Rm230 compare to others. Cheap man!! Worth it. So every nite I enjoyed washing face by my sis. Thanks sis. I you. Hehe. Here some pics that I took in this fewdays.

I miss my Bii too. One week din see each others le. I'm sorry. Just finish reading your blog. I dunno wat happen in your saloon. I just hope you can tell me. Fen always support you. I you Bii. Stay strong!! Do your best!! Dont care others saying wat. You is You. :D Muakz.

>>>
This is my routin jobs. Tat everyday need tidy up.
See da Diapers. Headache. XD
Ta Ta Ta Tang~~ Tidy le??!
Darren & his Ah ma. Sweet!!
Haha. I tis. You so cute. Big eyes.
See his cloth?!! Damn cute!!
See this two photo. XD The girls were standing up the building there. So dangerous man. They are busying taking pic.


My present. Thanks sis.
1. Balancing Cleanser 2. Balancing Toner. 3. Balancing Lotion



HAHh!! Tat's me!!!

Finished washing. Feel nice.


TML IS A WONDERFUL DAY.
CHEERS UP GUYS.
I MISS YOU. I LOVE YOU.


No comments: