Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy 2 Years & 6 Months Anniversary :D
Is a Long long journey~
I ♥ you so much..
Sorry today we din celebrate.. but ytd my Bii and I went out together le.. Bii fetch me up after sch then we went 3 xiao makan kolo mee and Bii makan mee Laksa. Not bad la.. then going Star cineplax watch G force. haha. cute.. Inside cinema only 6 of ppl. so empty nehx.. but feel nice. After movie then Bii sent me home le. Thanks. Although is a short time..for me is a long and wonderful time :D
+ u + u!!]
Huggie~ ♥
♥ why I look older??!! T_T I gonna be more pretty!! + u + u!!
I gonna watch this movie!! Coming soon.
Hahaha. Thanks mummy bought sushi for me!!!! :D
And this this this!!! Just now Darren bite his didi de leg... so pity!!!



Love you always.
Love you guys.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

congratulations!=D wish u two happie together..

muffin*shasha*~ said...

yeaa~~ thanks dada..
u toooo!!!