Sunday, October 11, 2009

* Out with Corn & Bii & Family *

>>>> 10th

My lovely bestfren Corn. Muakz.
Mine. Nice nice..not bad.
12am Fireworks at Padang Merdeka.

>>>> 11th
Going out soon.
Hahaha. Who the cutest???? Me rite?? XP
This so funny.. His 3 yi asking him which wan he wan to wear!
See him so enjoy!!
His favourite cartoon Alvin and the chipmunks. He gonna watch this in December!!haha
And then.. going ta bao some sushi at home makan. ^^

Yeayea.. I'm here again.. Last nite went out with Corn and Bii. Corn picked me up at 6 smth then went back her home bath and then we went to Jalan Song - Ren Jian Cha Fang. Long time no see tiok my dearest Corn le. I miss her so much. Finally got time out with her ♥!! She drive all the way. Thanks so much. Then reach there, inside was no place to let us sit..so we choose to sit outside here. Start order and then our ex-sch mates told us inside got seat! Yahee..then we change in. :D I order Ren Jian Lao Mian and Shui Jian Jiao and pearl milk tea!! ^6^ Corn ordered Ma La Mian and Bii ordered green tea nia = =. So so..start makan. Take some pics with corn too..but was in her camera. Almost 8pm we finished our dinner. I'm going back with Bii..and then Corn drive herself back. Thanks so much my dear Corn. Out next time again :D
After that.. Bii told me he was hungry = = so we decided went to HuiSing eat satay and cha kueh tiao with ham. Nice nice. XD then went back his hus. Happy time with Bii. Hope we two dont always quarrel le. I will change ^ + u!! 1030pm he brought me home =*
So today! Just back from Spring. Lots of ppl there. Coz of the baby programme. We take our brunch at SCR express. Then go shop shop. See tiok Elaine and her mummy!! So happy she noe me. She came and say Hi with me first. ^^ Then Elaine always see Darren and Darren do so. haha. so funny! Muakz you two baby!! After that shop shop and go ta bao sushi and the went home. Nice days with my family. Tml Monday luuu~~ wuwuwuwu T_T schooling again. SIEN. Final Project all come out already. I hope I can do it well. + u!!
WONDERFUL DAY ;)

No comments: