Sunday, October 25, 2009

♥ Lovely Days with Bii & sis





























Nice long days spent with my Baby ♥. My parents went Johor last Thursday, so Baby take 3 days off to accompany me. Thanks so much Bii. First day, I go washed my face with my fren LV. After that Bii picked us up then back home. But when I reached home, my sis not there. House lock too. No key to in. T_T and that time I was soo hungry. So my baby brought me to Crown Tong Luo Wang makan. ^^ Then nite dinner was cooked by mysis, Alvin & Bii. ^^ So yummy.
The next day ( saturday ), I went to sch discuss assignment. After that Bii fetch me up and we went to find his show material, but there is no open. So decided went to Satok. BIG SALE. When we arrived there. Up there still not yet open, everyone were standing the door there. Omgodness, those malay..scare those cloth sell finish ar?? Just open the door nia, everyone run in.= = At that time my Bii and I was so shamed coz we were standing there too. swt. hehe. Saw many Piere Cardin Bra. Is just so nice and cheap. But I din buy. coz is too big size. But then I go find my dear Corn, she said that can fix it. hehehe! I'm going Satok next day again ^^ Wait me. hehe
Then 11am, mysis jio me go Damai. :D Double date ♥ Sis & Alvin, Bii & me ^^
Playing around and take some pic. Nice nice. 4pm just came down. So tired man. Then nite go dinner with Bii at 12mile. His grandpa bday. Eat a lots. I'm going fat!!

Yea yea. Third days morning, stay at my hus do my assignment with Baby till 4pm. Finished bath then we went The Spring and Kado. Sweet time with my baby. Miss him so much. Then 8 smth went back my home to helped my erjie seto her hair. haha. All my family happy got my baby, coz can ask him seto hair. hehe. Bii, dont angry k? =*

And ytd, I study till 12pm. Mysis jio me go makan MCD. hehe. After she fetch me in sch then fetch my baby too then fetch my erjie at office too!! hahaha. Then go makan MCD. I love the time with them!! I love that feeling so much. Finally me and my baby is freedom le. ^^ Rite Bii?? XP Then went to pos office then home. Nite mysis and Bii started to cook again. hehe. Darren love koko so much. Playing around.

And today, Bii started work luu~ no ppl accompany me again. I was afraid. I miss you so much. Hope to see you soon. Huggie!! :D




WONDERFUL DAY.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

sweet! XD

muffin*shasha*~ said...

dada!! hehe.. your hubby Nov got back?

Brenda said...

nope. he come back on december oh.=D

XianXian said...

Really a lovely days u have la Sha!!! Stay sweet forever!!! =D

muffin*shasha*~ said...

eee~~ thanksss xian xian!!!