Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday **

wow 1111pm. Bii you miss me ah?? hehe. =*
Morning went The Spring again with family..coz last week my mum at Ta Kiong buy things then so lucky to get tiok RM10 voucher. And today is the last day, so we went there makan and shopping. We went to sushi king again >.<>

And just now went out with my Bii..he picked me up then went to Jade Pot makan. After finished our dinner, going Satok to find my Corn. Gv her something :D She very happie!! Huggie!! Rmb take pic ya. Hope you love it. Will go Satok find you again :D BIG SALE @ SATOK on 22th till 31st!! Guys..go see see ya!! :D
Then went back Bii's hus. Chit chat then went home luu~ Thanks. See you on Tuesday my Bii. He's going cut my dad's hair and Darren too. haha. =*
Tml sch again. Very sien. Wish I faster finish my drawing then I can play liao. +u +u!!

No comments: