Friday, October 9, 2009

Yum Yum

And this is another day that my sis bought this cheesy hot dog bun for me at Swinburne canteen. Is nice and cheap and BIG. RM3 only.. Next time who study in Swinburne can ask them help u buy nehx. hahaha Corn!! Your bunny!! ;D

Today >>>
Hahaha. why Bii's front hair so pin??
My Dried Bakuteh!!! Miss them so much... Yummy!!
Today morning..going have breakfast with Bii and one of my fren at my aunty shop. Then 910am we go back sch. Till Afternoon.. my Bii came again..= = He gonna bring me go makan. Then I think tiok long time din eat dried bakuteh le..so asking Bii go there have our lunch!! Yippy. Miss the time tat go eat with Dancat. ♥ after eat then go tuition.. nice memories. Great time with you guys. Muakz.. ^^ And also I asking my sis and her bf come too. Then makan makan.. Hot and Nice and Full.
Then Bii going back kenyalang..so he go first. I followed mysis back. Raining day..nicenice. Tml saturday loooo~~ going out with Bii ♥ happy. Finally!! Coz before that he had Mooncake fes programme at Carpenter street one week. Now finally can out looo.. ^^
Yea yea..
Makan is a happiness thing in our life!!
:D


3 comments:

Unknown said...

why his hair bcome so weird?

Johnson Ting Sinyu said...

Eloorr~ linked you to my blog. xingyu xD

muffin*shasha*~ said...

to susan jie:
ar loooO!!!!!!! =x