Saturday, August 22, 2009

Unlucky Day.

T_T
Having lesson on Thursday at outside museum. First we waited at the sch for others coming. Actually I wanna asked my dad to bring me up to the museum, but lastly my fren drive us up. Thanks. She is cute and helpful. Her first name same as mine. ^^ Voon. Call lee kien. I think ♥ Bii geng noe her. :D After that we were lost, that lecture's car already far far away. He told us somewhere near St.Jo and St. teresa and got some temple!! At that time I was so blur coz museum is just next to Merdeka Palace and why lecture wanna say so far?? I noe where is the museum so asking leekien drive up. But no lecture's car there. So asking her drive up a bit. Lastly found it. Guess wat??!! The temple mean grave!! = =. Everyone are waiting for us. == But luckily we not the last. XD

After briefing about today assignment, then we choose the building and started to draw. 1,2 and 3 point. My frens and I choose the building at the back of water. 10am-4pm. It takes us long time. Under the hot sun + sit on the floor + many mosq + no eat + raining + near the grave + bite by stupid BIG BLACK ANT. Lastly I get aligegic of the stupid ant. This is my first time. Scared. Crying to find my parents at the midnight. T_T My whole body got lots lots lots lots lots lots of itchy bun. You cant imagine. The next day I din went for sch. I went to see doctor at Sesco and the doctor was rushing time just like fu yuan me. Inside only one min then go get medical liao. SIEN. Till nite it's still super duper itchy :'( Cried. After that my lovely sis brought me to Normal injection. Felt better on tat nite. But this morning when I wake up, it's come again. T_T I hope can get it well soon. Pls go away from me!!! Damn tired. I'm nt dare to put the pic here. Is scary!!!!!
Still got two assignment waiting for me. + u !!!!!!!
Here are some pics Enjoy ya. :D

Sunburn. T_T
Mummy cooked de ham porridge for me. Thanks. ♥ you.
Ar..Injection... :(
LeeKien. :D She's cute.I'm thinking~~ She is one of my fren. Phei Sze :D Good in drawing.
XD
Concentrate on drawing..
:D



HOPE I GET WELL SOON!!!!!!
God Bless me.. (:


4 comments:

Brenda 微微 said...

sha..now better yet?
recover dy?
dun scratch it ya..

muffin*shasha*~ said...

dada!!
yea..fine le..
super super duper itchy!! haha

That's me .... said...

hey ,,,, u noe tat short hair, din wear spec de gal ????
izzzit from kuching high ?????
i think is my bor frenz ....
hahha .......

muffin*shasha*~ said...

yea kangz!!
lee kien~~ :D
so happy to noe her!!!!
XP