Thursday, August 13, 2009

**

Days by days,
I feel stress on everything. Studies & lonely. Mayb I really not good in drawing, but I hope I can do it well as soon as possible. One week past, I have three assignment to do. Two haven done yet that all of my coursemates were done. Suddenly there was a big rock on me, is just so heavy. T_T Everynite draw till 12am. Tired man.
Today having life drawing lesson again, draw something like plants and others, is hard for me. I have try my best to draw it. Seen morning 9am till 4pm I din rest and din eat just keep on drawing. I love design but not drawing!! And there's one thing that I felt happiness just now, my parents keep on asking me "you eat le ma? go bath first then go eat something then rest". I cried. Thanks!
+ u + u. Is just the start. I wish I can do it. I wish I can live happily and I really wish to have your lovely huggie. Not I said then you do it. I really need it. Feel wan go shopping and chit chat with my frens tml, to relax myself!!! *wink*


(:

5 comments:

That's me .... said...

+U+U .......
my frenz sha .......
i noeu can do it and success it ....
i juz u need a time to suit u all the thing ....
everything really new for u ........
so keep on going .........
yr frenz>>> kang will owes suport u .......

Brenda 微微 said...

shasha..
seem like dis subject is so hard..
design owes nid to draw d..
so u muz try to like drawing..
u can do it de..
but dun 4get take care urself too..
later get sick ar..=D

muffin*shasha*~ said...

Yaheeee...
here I come!!!
HATE YOU GUYS AR..
Y U GUYS SOO CUTE????!! CUTER THAN ME!!!! hate XP
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH LA!!!!
THANKS.. ^^ Huggie!!
I WAN SEE U GUYS!! when can go out together???!!!

C@tH3rIne@w3i said...

sha~last time i also meet the same things as u,but now i haven come over...ya,we like design but we dislike drawing,but drawing is the way to go for a design..for assignment,juz try ur best to finish it,don think u muz d it in the best 1st,juz think u muz finish it 1st..jiayou sha!!!!^^..

muffin*shasha*~ said...

lenglui wei~~~~~
en!!!!! thanks..yea..got u in the same sch I fangxin le..if ppl bully me..I will tell u..coz u r my senior!! hahaha XD