Saturday, August 15, 2009

♥ Pics

>>> Darren's grandma bought for him some clothes last tuesday at The Spring. And one of my Bros bottle! I it so much. Thanks mum. :D My cute mum said that she long time no shopping le so she going spent it. :D


I love it. Thanks mum.Trying his new cloth. ^^

>>> Assignment.
Saw this sunset at my room when I drawing. :D Nice.Boring.


My 1st assignment. Still drawing rite now. Hope tml will finish it. ^^

My 2nd assignment. Mind-map.


>>> Me. Being Vain of myself. Curly ah ma head!! XD My Bii said that my hair like honey pot T_T gv comment ya~~

^^ Will upload more next time.

6 comments:

XianXian said...

Nice leh sha... +u+u for ur assignment!!!

That's me .... said...

nice .....
i think curly is more suitable for u ......
look more mature ......
tat's my comment ........

^_^

+U+U on yr assignment ......

muffin*shasha*~ said...

VV~
haha!! will like ah ma ma??
thanks vv.. u too!!

muffin*shasha*~ said...

Kangz
wahhahaha..happy man.
THANKS.
hmm.u wan I look mature ar?

Brenda 微微 said...

nice curl sha..suit u..=)
ur drawing is so prettie..
i like it..
bout shopping d??
hahaha..

muffin*shasha*~ said...

dada~~
thanksss!! mysis got help me some!! haha.
yeayea!! title is my dream!! Then I love shopping so I draw shopping..hhahhaa