Sunday, August 9, 2009

*popwave*

Yea. Last nite went out with my Bii and his teacher and frens :D Fun nite!!
Before that mysis brought me to saloon .then Bii helped me washed hair. hahaha. :D
Then planning go for singing, we went to the nearer place that is Premier 101 de Hong guan. But one of my Bii's fren was scared, coz of "tat" thing. And I also just noe about tat story. Scary man. So changed to Popwave. Hmm. This is my first time went there. XD Dont laf at me pls.
Is nice and fun. Love it. I love my baby so much. We sing together :D Then 11 smth sis came and picked me up. Nice day with you guys. ;)

She is Bii's fren. Pretty!!! She is great in singing. :DPinkie Christopher.
See this crazy man. Miss you
Love you.


p/s: Bii, I noe everything wat I hv done, I will remember all. I'm sorry and sorry. Hope you will care me too. not only compare.

2 comments:

Brenda 微微 said...

sweet!=D
sha..i've change my blog link ya..
chocberriess.blogspot.com

muffin*shasha*~ said...

dada!!
haha..yahee!! okiee ^^