Friday, August 7, 2009

My first Assignment.

Hmm..One week in uni lo :D Everything okie but dunno after that will be okie or not. Having design study class today. Lecture explain the module outline and gave us the first assignment to do. This is my first assignment in my life. I was so scare. Dunno wat to draw. Next week then need to pass up. Need concentrate on it, creative creative creative~ pls come out. I need you!!! I will try my best to draw it. Wish me good luck :D hehehe. Tml going buy those material to draw on. ^^
Yea. Last few days mysis and I tidy up our room, it's bcm so nice and tidy :D We still make our own bulletin. Is purple. Love it.


Is small..But I love it :D Put up my sweetie frens photo and my assignment paper :D

Sis & mine ^^

My first assignment.. + u sha!!!! :D

5 comments:

That's me .... said...

+U+U sha ....... ^_^

Brenda 微微 said...

shasha..+u!
u can do it!=D

muffin*shasha*~ said...

eeeeeeee...
thanksss guyss..
shy shy :D
hhahahaha.. LOVE YOU GUYS AR...
HOW?????!!!!

vey said...

ehh? you're in lkw? o.O heheh makes sense la.. since your house so near..!! xD ahahha!

muffin*shasha*~ said...

hahahah!! :D yabah XD